Terms and Conditions
- IntroductionWe are proud of your visit to “Beeez Crowd” platforms.Beeezcrowd.com is an electronic platform for crowdfunding with the shares participation system and digital partnership, the platform connects investors who wish to invest and microfinance in micro, small, medium and startup companies that wish to obtain financial liquidity in order to expand, increase capital and keep working or start a business in exchange for a proportion in the company as shares. We provide these terms and conditions to govern and regulate the legal relationships between The “Beeez Crowd” platform and its users, so please read these terms in an appropriate attention before using the platform as an investor or company through the platform. (1) Definitions
“Beeez Crowd”, “platform”, “we” or “our” refers to www.ontest.com website in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and is owned by a company legally and officially registered in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
“User”, “you” or “your” refers to the person who uses “Beeez Crowd” platform, visits it as an investor or company, or visits the content available through the platform.
“Investor” refers to every person (individual, company, investment funds) use the platform for the purposes of investing in any of the campaigns available through it in accordance with the terms and conditions of this platform.
“Company” refers to every company (micro, small, medium and startup companies, entrepreneurs and the projects wishing to obtain additional funding) registers in the platform and launch a funding campaign to obtain the necessary fund in exchange for obtaining a share in the company in the form of shares via the platform in accordance with the terms and conditions of the platform.
“The share” refers to the proportion that companies offer to relinquish it to investors in exchange for the funding required via the platform, and the share value is specified by the company and is linked to the value of funding.
“The stock” or “The share “ and in plural “shares” or “stocks” are the units that as a whole form the share, they form the investment unit in the platform and the value of the investment unit in the funding campaign is specified by the company holding the campaign. The investor can invest in any number of shares not more than the maximum limit explained and specified by the company holding the campaign. At the end of the funding campaign, the share of every share of the shares of the company will be calculated in percentages.
“Bonus shares” are free shares that the company holding the funding campaign gives the investor two shares in for each investment unit (one share) the investor contributes with it to support the funding campaign, expressing their gratitude and thanks to the investors in supporting the funding campaign of the company and to achieve the principle of digital partnership between the company and investors, and these bonus shares have the same characteristics and features of the investment units under investing (common shares) and form as a whole with the common shares the shares in the company.
“Digital Partnership” refers to a new principle and system of the crowd funding with the shares participation system lies in the company holding the funding campaign grants to the investor via Beeez Crowd platform two free shares as a bonus for each investment with an investment unit (one share) that the investor invests with it contributing to the support of funding required by the company through the funding campaign through the platform, and with the same features, rights and characteristics of common investment units (the common share) including the possibility of canceling/reducing the volume of investment, in an expression of gratitude and thanks to the investors in supporting the funding campaign of the company. In general, the goal of digital partnership expands to pursue growth for companies, investors and the national economy.
“Laws” refers to the laws applicable in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
“Contract” refers to the contract that is signed separately between the platform and any of the investors or companies.
(2) Introductory Provisions
- The site shall work as an online platform intermediate for linking the investors on one hand and the companies on the other hand.
- This agreement shall be deemed to be the entire and final agreement between “Beeez Crowd” platform on one hand and any person visiting or using the platform or any of its features or advantages on the other hand.
- The description of the services and the subsequent pages of the platform prepared by the platform “Beeez Crowd” shall form an integral part of this agreement.
- The amendments of this agreement shall have the same legal provision and effect of this agreement.
- You know of and agree on the exemption of the platform “Beeez Crowd” from any liability arising from the acts of third parties. Whether he is a user, investor or company etc.
- com is an electronic platform for crowd funding with the shares participation system and digital partnership, the platform connects investors who wish to invest and microfinance in micro, small, medium and startup companies that wish to obtain financial liquidity in order to expand, increase capital and keep working or start a business in exchange for a proportion in the company as shares.
- The principle of the platform’s work is based on opened the door for micro, small, medium and startup companies, entrepreneurs and the projects who wish to obtain additional funding for expansion, purchase of equipment, start a business, or open a branch or other legal uses of funding by launching this as a campaign on the platform in order to open up the space for participation and contribution before a largest possible number of individual investors, even companies or investment funds that wishes to diversify their investment fields with minimal risk through investing in small amounts of money.
- The platform always attempts to make available its electronic services in the ideal way and uses in this regard all the tools, equipment, devices, programs and the means of protection necessary for making available the services in addition to taking all the necessary legal procedures.
- The platform doesn’t guarantee that the services or part of them work on all computers or mobile phone. Also, for the devices on which the platform works, there might be a delay or breakdowns due to a breakdown in the internet. Consequently, you exempt us from liability therefore.
- We may at anytime conduct modifications or improvements we consider appropriate and necessary for increasing the efficiency of the platform. The user shall be bound with any directions or instructions provided by the platform to him in this regard.
- We shall be entitled at any time to cancel all or some of the services we provide.
(4) Capacity and Consent
You declare that you have the legal capacity necessary for concluding and accepting this agreement and with your use of the services of “Beeez Crowd” you agree on this agreement and you declare are that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions provided for in this document or its amendments.
(5) Company registration conditions
- It shall be stipulated that the company registers in its trade name in the platform not unknown, untrue or misleading names and once you register as a company, you acknowledge that you are the legal representative of this person.
- The company shall provide us with the data of registering the membership that might include among other things (Name, Commercial register, National identity card, Address, E-mail, Mobile Phone No.).
- The company must register membership in Beeez Crowd platform with its mobile number and email , so that it can receive any notifications sent to it from Beeez Crowd platform , as well as from shareholders with share certificate holders .
- Any company is forbidden to register on our platform with more than one account and we will delete all accounts if we found that out.
- The company must maintain his username and password, and not disclose them to others, and in all cases the company is committed to all the transactions made through his account on the platform.
(6) Company registration conditions
- The investor can register his account on the platform that allows him to have many different features and services such as (subscription and contribution to fund the funding campaigns put forward on the platform and obtaining shares in return, reviewing the record of previous investments).
- To register on the platform , the investor must provide us with the following data (the first name, the last name, the email, mobile number).
- The investor must register in Beeez Crowd platform with his mobile number and email , so that he can activate the account and receive any notifications sent to him from Beeez Crowd platform .
- Any investor is forbidden to register on our platform with more than one account and we will delete all accounts if we found that out.
- The investor must maintain his username and password, and not disclose them to others, and in all cases the investor is committed to all the transactions made through his account on the platform.
- The registration of an account on the platform is considered a licensing system for use, and therefore we have the right to withdraw this license and cancel the account at any time in case of violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement and the platform’s policy and laws without giving any reasons.
(7) Conditions of Use
- Funding campaigns are displayed through the platform in accordance with the laws applicable in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and therefore you abide by these laws regardless of the country to which you belong .
- The user must be legally qualified to enter into this Agreement with us and he must be 18 years and older at the time of using our platform.
- Any information required must be entered on the platform correctly and you must be responsible for it, its recency, quality, and legality, and you are obligated to update it whenever any change occurs.
- The platform must be used legally and in accordance with the objectives and purposes declared by our part , and that this use should be serious and the users shouldn’t use the platform for the purposes of fraud, scam, illegal communication, fake communication, harming to any party or with the aim of money laundering.
- The user must notify us in case of finding out any illegal practices or activities through the platform.
- The user must maintain the reputation of the platform, not to offend the platform directly or indirectly, does not cause us direct or indirect damages, and does not cause us any legal claims.
- The reviews and comments provided by the investor through the platform must be honest and legal and do not include any amendment to the platform, companies or other entities.
- The content provided by the user through the platform must be legal and does not include any assault on the rights of others.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform reserves the right to make any modifications or changes to its platform and to policies and agreements associated with “Beeez Crowd” platform including terms and conditions.
(8) Limitations of The Use
- The platform must be used within the purposes declared through these terms or those declared through the pages of the platform, and that our services should be used in good faith and not to manipulate the platform or its investors in any way.
- The platform must be used legitimately and legally, and that exercising any actions that expose the platform to the legal accountability must be forbidden.
- It is forbidden to resell or commercially exploit any part of the platform, or profiteering from this , except for activities permitted by us.
- The platform reserves all its legal rights in the case that any user of the platform violates our legal, legitimate rights or our rights enshrined in this agreement.
- Texts, drawings, photographs, logos, illustrations, explanations, data and other materials provided by us on or through the services of ““Beeez Crowd”” platform in addition to its selection, compilation and arrangement that may contain errors, omissions, typographical errors or to be outdated, and the platform may change, delete or update any content at any time without prior notice.
- The content is provided through “Beeez Crowd” platform for information purposes only, and for the purposes of providing our services exclusively, and it should not be dedicated for any content, platforms or bodies that are not ours.
(9) Terms and Conditions of Companies
- The platform targets the companies inside the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, however, the platform allows companies in other countries to benefit from the services of “launching a campaign for funding in exchange for obtaining shares in the company” in the form of shares that is available through the platform, knowing that the platform is not responsible for the laws applicable in this country regarding the crowd funding with the shares participation system and is not responsible if obtaining funding through the platform is contrary to any of the laws of the country of the company requesting funding, and in the case of submitting a request for funding through the platform, the company exempts the platform and completely releases its responsibility from any legal responsibility and the company is responsible for obtaining the amount of funding by legal means.
- The company guarantees that it conducts trade and works in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and that it has extracted all the necessary permits and licenses necessary to conduct of trade, work and profession, and to enter with the investor in this agreement. Also the company undertakes to retain all documents indicating that.
- The company guarantees that it has all the rights, legal powers and capacities of the owners and shareholders of the company to obtain funding and waive a share of the company’s ownership to the investors through the platform in exchange for obtaining the necessary funding.
- The company guarantees not to publish any false or misleading information about its activity, performance, evaluation and purpose of obtaining funding, and that the purpose of obtaining funding must be commercially, legally and logically legitimate.
- Companies must explain the items of the company’s contract, the competencies and terms of reference of each partner, its duration, the company’s financial position in the market and its annual profits or losses.
- Companies requesting funding must fill out information about the company and the funding required, and then submit the campaign request, but the campaign will not become live until it is granted approval by the administration of the platform, after reviewing and checking the data provided, and the platform may ask the company to provide some additional data or complete the shortcomings.
- The company is obliged to renew its licenses periodically and it bears the legal responsibility in case of failure to renew licenses or to meet any governmental obligations.
- The companies are obliged to disclose the company’s financial year and the dates of the distribution of profits annually. Also the companies are obliged to distribute profits on time and in case of the company’s failure, it bears the responsibility and compensation against the investor and the platform doesn’t bear any legal or moral responsibility.
- Companies should determine the company’s valuation before obtaining funding and do not over evaluate to the detriment of investors’ rights through the platform.
- Launching a campaign of funding by the company in exchange for shares in the company on the platform serves as a legal offer, with the waiver of these shares to the investors funding the campaign once the investor accepts the investment and contributes to fund the company’s campaign and the campaign’s obtaining funding and achieving success.
- The company guarantees that all the information, photos and files of the companies it provides are correct, accurate and legal, and express the companies and not fake.
- The company warrants that there are no restrictions on the investor for getting the stock or disposing of them in any form to third parties.
- The company guarantees that no any rights of others is attached to the shares displayed in exchange for obtaining the necessary funding via the platform, and that they must be delivered to the investor funding the campaign free of any financial burdens, and are not loaded with any personal or in-kind rights.
- All funding campaigns on Beeez Crowd platform for crowd funding with shares participation system and digital partnership must be flexible campaigns:
- The definition of the flexible campaign: The funding campaign is considered to be successful if it achieves any amount and the amount will be handed over to the of the owners of the funding campaign at the end of the campaign’s period. Also the shares corresponding to the amount of funding will be recalculated according to the value of funding obtained based on the shares put forward against the value of the funding relatively targeted of the company.
- Companies must specify the period of the campaign and the campaign is considered to be terminated in case the required funding is achieved or if it expires.
- The company bears full legal responsibility in case of carrying out any fraudulent practices, cheating, fraud, presentation of forged papers or documents, or circumventing the platform or investors in any way.
(10) Terms and Conditions of Investors
- The investor must be legally qualified to contribute to fund the funding campaigns of companies and financial investment through the platform without affecting his legal financial position.
- The investor must register an account on the platform in order to be able to invest in the funding campaigns of companies in exchange for obtaining shares in the company requesting funding in the form of shares in the company electronically (digitally / online) through the platform.
- In order to start investing via the platform, the investor must complete the data specified by the platform, and in order for the investor to be a “accredited investor”, the investor must complete some other data, and this data will be reviewed by the administration in order to give him the feature of a “accredited investor”.
- The “accredited investor” feature provides the following:
- Investing in campaigns available to accredited investors only.
- The investment limit for accredited investors is higher than that of unaccredited investors.
- The investor should view the details of the funding campaigns advertised via the platform before contributing to fund the funding campaign of the company selected by him and investing in it by obtaining a share in the company requesting funding in the form of shares in the company, and the request is considered to be final and an acceptance to contribute to fund the campaign of the selected company and his obtaining of a share in it under his own volition, and is cancelled only in accordance with the policy of cancellation or reduction of investment approved by us.
- The investor receives a certificate of his ownership of a number of shares in the company after closing the campaign which shows the stock value from the share in the company in percentages.
- The investor must follow all the provisions that are stipulated in this agreement and he must comply with the applicable laws.
- The investor will contribute to fund the funding campaign of the company on his own responsibility without the platform providing any additional guarantees or pledges other than stipulated in this agreement.
- The investor exempts “Beeez Crowd” platform from any liability arising from the provision of services to it, including any personal conducts occurs during the contacting process.
- The investor obliges to all policies adopted by the platform, and the investor knows and acknowledges that they regulate the relationship between him and the platform.
- The platform has the right to cancel the investor’s account with the platform if it is found at any time that the investor has violated any of the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement or that the investor provides false information or abuses us in any way.
- The investor guarantees the sources of funds he provides through the platform and that they are legitimate, legal, and not associated with money laundering, illegal trade or otherwise.
(11) Investment limits
- The platform aims primarily at investors diversifying their investments and investing in small amounts in companies, projects and funding campaigns put forward via the platform.
- The responsibility is within the amount of the investment allocated in exchange for contributing to fund the funding campaigns of the companies and in return obtaining shares in these companies in the form of shares, and does not extend to any other assets or property of the investor.
(12) Management of companies
- Investors who contribute to the funding campaigns of companies requesting funding in exchange for obtaining shares in these companies in the form of shares and those who obtaining shares in it through the platform won’t have the right to participate in the management of the company, and they won’t have the right to vote in any of the company’s regular or non-regular meetings (sNon voting Share).
- The company bears all legal responsibilities in case of managing the company in violation of the law or in a manner that harms the company or the investors through the platform , without the slightest legal responsibility on the investor.
- Companies are prohibited from making any decisions on purpose with the aim of reducing the company’s evaluation or the proportion of investors’ shares through the platform, resulting in losses and harm to investors through the platform, except in the case of the capital and additional funding increase in exchange for a spike in the evaluation of the company.
- Investing through crowd funding with the shares participation system and digital partnership , and contributing to fund the funding campaigns of companies requesting funding in exchange for obtaining shares in these companies in the form of shares and put forward through the platform like any other investment process that can afford gain or loss, and is a type of financial transaction and high-risk investments that include the possibility of loss of capital or loss of property rights of shares and other financial risks , so the investor knows and agrees that he bears this risk on his personal responsibility without incurring the platform, its partners and employees have no legal responsibility and they are not responsible for any financial loss as a result of investing in companies funding campaigns via the platform. So for those wishing to invest their money via the platform should be careful, know the risks of investing in companies and know every step they take in investing their money. These companies are fully responsible for their activities, managing their services and developing their business, and investing the money they have received from investors properly and regularly, and the platform bears no responsibility for the mismanagement of funds by these companies.
- The platform does not provide any advice, guarantee or recommendation at the level of investment, legal or financial risks, and if the investor wishes to mitigate the investment risk, it is preferred that he must appoint a financial advisor who specializes in this field.
- One feature that distinguishes this system in funding and Beeez Crowd platform that the risk ratio is not significant as the investment is within small amounts of money.
(14) Money laundering
The platform is prohibited from being used or the investment processes through it for money laundering purposes, and bodies concerned in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan have the right to check any activities carried out through the platform, and the platform will provide any information required by the competent authorities, whether about investors, companies or processes carried out through the platform.
(15) Prohibited activities
- Companies, request for funding processes, launching funding campaigns, and waivers of stakes in companies in exchange for obtaining the necessary funding must be legal, and it is prohibited to use the platform for illegal purposes, including funding of terrorist activity.
- Companies must engage in its activity legally, and any of the companies launching the funding campaigns available through the platform are prohibited from engaging in any illegal activities.
- It is prohibited to sell, display, rent or license any illegal substances, products, services or other sorts of things, including prohibited narcotic substances, arms trade and human trafficking.
- Carrying out of any scam , forgery or other illegal crimes or acts are prohibited via the platform.
- It is prohibited to carry out any acts that directly or indirectly contradict with the applicable laws.
(16) Communication and distribution of profits and losses
- The communication between the investor and the company is done directly without interference from the platform, and the platform will provide the company with a list of investors who are shareholders in the company, the number of their shares, addresses and any basic data about them.
- In the case of distribution of profits or exits from the company in companies that have launched a funding campaign in exchange for obtaining stakes in them through the platform , the platform is not ultimately responsible for the fact that shareholders investors with shares in these companies receive their proportion of these profits/exits, and the relationship is directly between them and the companies in which they invested through their contribution to fund its funding campaign through the platform in order to collect these profits/exits , which are legally required to be according to the proportion of their shares of the total shares of the company, knowing that the profits are distributed according to the company’s financial year in case that been approved by the management of the company, and it varies from one company to another.
- In case of losses or bankruptcy in the company obtained funding through the platform, the investor who obtain stakes in the form of shares through the platform does not receive any greater loss than the value invested in funding, and he will not be required to bear any additional amounts legally, while retaining his ownership of the shares in any case, while emphasizing that the platform doesn’t bear any responsibility for this, which has been explained in advance and pointed out in the risks of crowd funding with shares system.
(17) The policy of canceling \ reducing the volume of investment
- The investor has the right to cancel/reduce the volume of his investment by contributing to fund a funding campaign for a company in exchange for obtaining stakes in the company in the form of shares before confirming the investment process and paying the value through the platform without being entitled to obtain the bonus shares.
- Investing by contributing to fund a funding campaign for a company in exchange for obtaining stakes in the company in the form of shares through Beeez Crowd platform is a process that does not accept to be returned by nature, however the platform allowed the investor wishing to cancel/reduce the volume of his investment in a campaign including bonus shares, to submit a digital request (online via the platform) specifying the number of shares he wishes to cancel/return if the funding campaign is still effective, and in case there is a request from another investor or investors to invest in that funding campaign, the cancellation/reduction request of the investment volume will be accepted by no more than the number of shares and the volume of investment made by other investors and transfer the investment shares to them, knowing that the platform will determine the priority of accepting cancellation/reducing the volume of investment automatically (autonomously) and depending on submitting of the request (First In First Out). In that case, 42% of the value of each investment unit will be returned to the investor’s wallet (the value of one share ) is canceled/returned and includes the bonus shares. The platform does not guarantee that the investor will receive this feature at all times except as explained earlier.
- In cases where companies commit cheating, fraudulent, or fraud, the investor will have the right to cancel the investment process without the right to obtain the bonus shares and recover the funds paid before transferring the amount of funding to the company.
(18) Fees and Payment Policy
- The investor must pay in accordance with this payment policy adopted by us, and you know and agree that changes to the payment policy may occur from time to time.
- The official currency in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is (Jordanian Dinar ) or US Dollar (USD) are the currencies adopted in specifying the value of the target funding of companies and the value of the single contribution (the share price) and investment processes by the investor through the platform.
- The investor should view the value of the single contribution (the share price) before submitting an investment request in the funding campaign of the company selected by him through the platform.
- The platform provides the investor with the following payment methods (PayPal, Offline direct transfer to the platform’s account IBAN).
- The platform may requests to pay by certain methods of payment for the purposes of ensuring the seriousness of payment .
- Bank transfers may be charged and therefore these charges are borne by the investor.
- The investor bears the responsibility for the whole payment process, and therefore we do not bear any errors in the payment process.
- The investor must maintain the confidentiality of his payment data, and he must be careful to avoid using suspicious methods or unlicensed software.
- In case of cancellation/reduction of the investment volume and according to the policy described, which will be returned to the investor’s wallet 42% of the value of each investment unit (the value of one share) that is cancelled/returned and includes bonus shares, the platform will receive an 8% cancellation/reduction fee, and a 50% will be transferred to the wallet of the company’s campaign as a fee for obtaining two bonus shares in exchange for each share invested with and that was granted to the investor who exercised his right to cancel/reduce the investment volume.
- The platform collects a fixed fees of 8% of the value of the collected funding, as described in the (contract) in case of launching the funding campaigns by companies.
- The amounts of investors and companies are kept in their electronic wallet inside the platform , the funds are transferred upon the request submitted by the investor/company to manage the platform by transferring the funds.
- The amount of funding will be transferred in the case of funding campaigns after the expiry of the campaign’s date specified by the companies or the collection of the target funding amount in full, and the transfer will be done to the account of the campaign owners.
(19) Content Policy
- The platform provides the content through it for the purposes of providing and displaying our services to the users and marketing the other companies through the platform.
- The data available through the platform may include some unintentional errors, so you exempt us from any liability arising from this. Also you undertake to contact us to inquire and request to correct any errors in the data.
- The investor must check any content available through the platform, check its authenticity and accuracy and to conduct due diligence like the person who is keen to handle the content.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform doesn’t bear any legal liability arising from the content available through the platform, and you explicitly exempt us from doing so.
- All the data available to other people, companies or investors through the platform is provided at their own responsibility without any guarantees from the platform.
(20) Comments Policy
“Beeez Crowd” platform allows the investors/companies who are registered in the platform to add comments through the platform, and these comments must be subject to the following terms and controls:
- The comment must be related to the services being commented upon, and to include a description of the investor’s experience with the investment process.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform does not accept any offensive comments that violations this agreement or violates any applicable laws.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform does not accept any comments that include offence to the platform, any users, companies, individuals, investors, countries, cultures, customs, traditions, norms, any investment companies, competing companies, etc.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform does not accept any comments that include any promotion of services or goods that are not ours, and it is prohibited to include any software, external links or content that is not related to the platform services.
- Any means of communication of any type is prohibited from being posted through the website, and the website will delete any means of communication broadcasted through comments.
- “Beeez Crowd” platform reserves the right to delete the comments that violate the provisions of this agreement while reserving all our legal rights and
- Any person or entity affected by the comments provided by the investor/company reserves all his \ its rights to appropriate compensations with all legal and judicial claims.
(21) Third Parties
- The third parties may assist us in providing our services, and the platform release its legal responsibility for any direct or indirect, intentional or unintentional errors made by the third parties which provide services through the platform.
- Terms and conditions of third parties may be applied to the user, and these are not subject to our control and therefore the user must access to and agree on these policies before benefiting from the services provided by the third parties through us.
(22) Intellectual Property Rights
- The platform and all its material and moral elements are privately owned by us, and it should not be imitated, copied or re-used in any way. All the contents of the platform (content, lists, texts, images, video, symbols, numbers, letters, icons, buttons, music, data, programming codes, information) is subject to legal protection under the laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and international conventions, and we have the right to take the legal actions in case of attacks on it.
- “Beeez Crowd” is a trademark used by us and it should not be infringed, imitated, copied, traded illegally or used on marks or services that are not ours, and in case of an attack on that trademark, we have the right to take all the legal procedures that preserves all our commercial rights.
(23) Protecting information
All information and data available through the Platform are protected under the applicable laws, and it is prohibited to copy information and data, use extracting information means or collecting them in any way, exploit or authorize others to exploit them without obtaining a written consent from the platform, and we reserve all our rights to compensation and legal responsibility in case of non-compliance.
- All information about processes made through the platform is confidential and may not be disclosed to others only with a written consent of platform.
- Confidential information includes all information not expressly advertised via the platform to the internet users, and therefore any information that reaches the investor or company as a result of processes made through the platform is confidential, this includes working mechanisms , commissions and invested amounts.
- The data of the parties are confidential information, so the investor may not disclose the confidential information to companies, and companies may not disclose the confidential information to investors.
(25) Legal Liability
- Each user is personally responsible for all the actions and activities which he carries out through the platform, and the platform will not be subsidiary or solidarity responsible of any users.
- Each user is personally responsible in case he does not comply with the commitments imposed on him under these applicable terms or policies.
- Each user is personally responsible in case he violates the laws applicable in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan or the country to which he belongs, and the platform will not be subsidiary or solidarity responsible of any users.
- The user shall bear the legal responsibility in case that he violates any of our rights under these terms and conditions, attacks on any of our rights , our ownership of the platform or any of its elements.
- The investor shall bear all the legal responsibilities and compensations in case of providing fake investment requests or misusing the services of the platform in any way.
- The user shall bear the legal responsibility in case of misusing the services which he obtains through the platform.
- The user shall bear the legal responsibility in case of offending the platform in any site, application, social media, email or through any other means.
- The user shall bear the legal responsibility in case of offending of any other person through the platform, without original, subsidiary or joint responsibility on the platform.
- The user is obliged to compensate us for all the damages to the platform as a result of any illegitimate or unauthorized use by the user or any of his followers.
- The user is obliged to compensate us in case of offending us , the administration of the platform, employees, partners, distributors, agents, our affiliates or any other person who belongs to “Beeez Crowd” platform.
- In case of the breach by the companies and the investors of any of the conditions or provisions of this agreement, “Beeez Crowd” shall be entitled to take an administrative action within the platform. This action might be the suspension of membership for a time period or a permanent ban on the company or the investor in breach. He shall not be entitled in this case to register in the platform once more except with an express consent of “Beeez Crowd”.
- The penalties imposed by ““Beeez Crowd”” on the companies/investors shall not affect adversely the right of each company/investor to take all the legal procedures he considers appropriate according to his discretion without having recourse against us and without the liability of the platform.
- We reserve all our legal rights arising from this Agreement at any time, and that not using the right at a specific time does not mean to waive it at all other times.
(26) Disclaimer of Liability
- The user release us from the responsibility for all the illegitimate activities which are not our and may occur through the platform, the platform cannot control all the actions carried through it, and the affected must inform us to take the necessary actions towards stopping the source of the damage.
- The platform may discontinues from time to time and it may permanently discontinues, whether for voluntary or involuntary reasons, and therefore you exempt us from any legal responsibility in case of a permanent or temporary discontinuing of the platform or any of its services.
- The platform does not provide any type of insurance or compensations to any of its users, investors or companies, and anyone who uses the platform and its services at its own responsibility, and the platform will not be responsible to face any of the users for any reason resulting from the use of the platform or its services or apply our terms and policies.
- The platform is not responsible for any comments or content published through it, or for any communication processes inside or outside the platform. Also the platform is not in any way responsible for investment processes by funding a funding campaign, obtaining stakes in the form of shares and launching the funding campaigns made between investors and companies.
- The platform releases its responsibility from the relationship between investors and companies requesting funding, in which they contributed in with crowd funding after the end of the funding campaign and the issuance of the ownership certificate of stakes in shares.
- The platform releases its responsibility from guaranteeing or representing any content contained in the service. To name a few:
- a) Guarantees relating to marketing or use for certain purposes, including (investment decisions) whether the platform is aware, has reasons of awareness or has been advised in advance in this regard .
- b) Failure to guarantee any results reached or obtained through the use of a service, content or data available on the platform. Also the content or services provided by the platform may in no way be interpreted as investment advisory or opinions on the suitability of any investment project. The content and services provided by the platform cannot be interpreted as a recommendation, marketing, induction or ratification of a particular offer to invest in securities in general. The Platform is not responsible for any investment decision based on or derived from the content, services or results derived or available on the platform. The available content is for informational purposes and cannot be work on or rely upon it alone without legal or business advice. The services were collected on the basis of past situations and should not be relied upon to predict future situations. The Platform is completely irresponsible for any loss related to content or services provided through it and resulting from contractual, delictual or other responsibility, whether directly or indirectly, including but not limited to: loss of profits or revenues, or any economic or commercial loss of any decision made based on the content and services provided on the platform .
- c) lack of representation or guarantee that every content on the platform complies with the requirements and obligations stipulated in the systems, laws, instructions and regulations.
- Determination of responsibility : The platform doesn’t bear in any way the responsibility for any direct, indirect, disciplinary, incidental or collateral damage (whether contractual, delictual responsibility or otherwise other) and resulting from content or services existing on the platform, including but not limited to: damages resulting from loss of profits or proceeds, damages resulting from corrupted or lost data, damage caused by viruses and other harmful programs and data, damage resulting from networks and web pages, any damages resulting from economic or commercial losses, damages resulting from decisions made by any party depending on the service, its content or its results, any damage resulting from delay, failure, interruption or damage to any data or information sent relating to the use of the service, any damages resulting from inaccurate information, errors, forgetfulness and related to the content and services provided through the platform. In all cases, the total responsibility for crowd funding, its employees, agents and representatives regarding the content and services provided on the platform must not exceed the amounts of user fees paid for the use of the service, whether the responsibility is delictual or contractual.
(27) Communications and Notifications
- The platform communicates with you from time to time through the contact details you have provided to us, and under this agreement you authorize us to communicate with you online or by telephone, and in case you do not want to receive communication from us you must notify us and we will immediately discontinue to communicate with you, but this means that our services for you may be permanently discontinue.
- Any notifications the platform wants to notify the users with are made through their own contact details, and the user is supposed to know about with the notification once the platform sends it to him. In case that the user wants to send us notifications, this must be done through our means of communication available through the platform’s pages.
(28) Amendments and Additions
- You must review this agreement before any process you make through the platform.
- Accordingly you acknowledge the right of “Beeez Crowd” platform at any time and without prior notice and at its sole discretion to review these terms and conditions or impose new terms and conditions related to “Beeez Crowd” platform You bear the responsibility for periodically reviewing these terms and conditions to review any amendment on these terms and conditions, and any use or obtain of the stock or services of “Beeez Crowd” platform constitutes your consent to these reviews or additions.
The interpretation and implementation of the items of this document is subject to the regulations applicable in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and these terms are not limited to the items contained in it, but extend to include all the legal provisions regulating civil and commercial relations applicable in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan so far as they were a complementary rules and do not directly or indirectly conflict with the items of this document.
The Jordanian judiciary shall adjudicate disputes arising about the interpretation or implementation of any item of this document, and in case that any item is excluded by a judicial decision, this is without prejudice to the competence of other items and that the items remain valid and productive for its legal effects unless the platform cancels the agreement.
(32) Arabic Language
The language of the document is Arabic, and if it is translated into any other language, the Arabic text is applicable before all the official and unofficial bodies if the foreign translation conflicts with it.
(33) Contact Us
You can contact us through:
- Email: [email protected]